May 25 is Memorial Day. America owes a debt of gratitude to all her sons and daughters who have served in the armed forces. Let us never forget their sacrifices.
There are a lot of businesses who would be glad to team up with you to honor America's servicemen and women. Offer ad packages to:
- banks, S&L's, and credit unions
- NTR prospects/professional offices doctors, dentists, attorneys, CPA's, etc.
- insurance agencies
- military recruiting stations
- VFW posts
- funeral homes/monument companies
- crafts/fabric shops and other stores selling wreaths and artificial flowers to place on graves
- outdoor/camping/fishing/hunting supply stores
- bike/sporting goods stores
- any business that sells food and supplies for Memorial Day picnics, camping trips, etc. (including businesses that offer boat, bike, and other rentals)
- home/garden equipment rental or storage rental businesses
- hardware/building supply stores
- plumbing/heating/electrical/landscaping contractors
- motorcycle/car/truck dealerships
- any business having a Memorial Day sale (e.g., furniture & bedding stores, carpets & flooring stores, etc.)
- restaurants and coffee shops
If you know local business owners that are former or current military members, they may very well be interested in a Memorial Day ad schedule, too.
Click here to listen to a demo of the GBS "Above & Beyond" campaign, :60-second features that tell the inspiring stories of recipients of the Medal of Honor throughout our nation's history, right up to the present day.