Where I can find 'Revenue by business type and month of year' ch

• July 26, 2013 4:37 PM PDT

My station is not a member of the RAB (don't ask) and I recall with fondness that they had a chart that showed something like, 'Revenue by Business type and month of year'.  For example, it showed the highest month for revenue/sales for Florist Shops was February, etc., etc.  RAB used to have this chart available for general use and downloading, with no RAB membership required.  Unfortunately, they re-organized their website a year or two ago and non-members of RAB can no longer access this useful chart.

Does anyone know where I can access this information, in or out of the RAB website?  Otherwise, if some generous soul wants to send me a copy of this chart, my e-mail address is: [email protected] .  

• 12 posts
    August 2, 2013 6:26 AM PDT

Doesn't Small Market Radio Newsletter publish this or something similar every so often?

• 16 posts
    August 2, 2013 8:17 AM PDT

Just sent you an email. 

• 3 posts
    August 2, 2013 8:51 AM PDT

I'm in the same boat. RAB, however, has access to several useful things that are considered "public" under the "Radio Advertisers & Agencies" link. Click on that button, then hover on the Consumer Insights tab and go to the "Top 40 Business Calendar".

• August 3, 2013 7:55 AM PDT

Thank you for the help, to everyone!

• 21 posts
    October 11, 2016 9:18 AM PDT

Is something like this still available?? Can you send it to [email protected]

• October 11, 2016 9:28 AM PDT

Hello Austin -

I believe I found the 2016 version of the "Top 40 Business Calendar" - which the RAB has been producing every year since at least the late 1970s. Others may want to print out this useful calendar, so I thought I would just publish the calendar link for everyone who is interested:

http://www.rab.com/research/10042.pdf