Forums » Award-winning Radio Ads

Supermarket wins national recognition for its local radio commer

• 1376 posts
    September 3, 2013 10:23 AM PDT

Rod Schwartz's local supermarket client, Dissmore's IGA, recently won the SuperValu "Master Marketer" Award for its radio advertising, as represented by the attached commercial.  

Dissmore's IGA, located in Pullman, WA (whose population doubles to 30,000 when the university students return) prevailed in a field of more than 300 entries from stores across their region, including much larger markets such as Minneapolis and Cincinnati.

Congratulations to Rod and to Dissmore's IGA!

• 10 posts
    September 16, 2013 2:57 PM PDT

Another excellent ad Rod!  Congratulations on the award for your client!

• 1114 posts
    September 17, 2013 11:38 AM PDT

Thank you, Will - much appreciated!

Rod

• 10 posts
    September 17, 2013 11:57 AM PDT

I've been to Pullman when I used to live in Montana; you're the lentil capital of the world as I recall - and a mighty beautiful place!  You must rock that town with your radio ads and would love to hear more.  if you stream online, please send me a link so I can listen.

Remain Excellent!

-was 

• 1114 posts
    September 17, 2013 11:30 PM PDT

Will,

I share your appreciation for the area in which we live, the Palouse (see photo below).  We're not even the lentil capital of the USA anymore, but still home to the National Lentil Festival, picked by Trip Advisor as one of the top ten wackiest events in America.

You can grab links for streaming KHTR-FM and KQQQ-AM at PullmanRadio.com.  And thanks again for your very kind words!

Warmly, 

Rod