Tattoo Shops - Ideas?

• 23 posts
    September 10, 2015 8:12 AM PDT

I have a Tattoo Shop prospect that I will be presenting to next week, and I was wondering if any of you brilliant minds have ever had success in this arena.

Any thoughts or ideas you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

• 74 posts
    September 11, 2015 6:34 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    September 11, 2015 6:35 AM PDT

Thanks Damon, but I am not seeing any file or link.

Also, since I am sure you are going to post it momentarily, I was wondering...how effective was it?  Was the client satisfied?

• 74 posts
    September 11, 2015 6:39 AM PDT

Here is a spot we did for our local shop with a beach theme.

• 74 posts
    September 11, 2015 6:46 AM PDT

They run with us for about six months. They take a break until spring. Here is another spot. It was very successful.

• 74 posts
    September 11, 2015 6:47 AM PDT

Victor both spots should now be attached.

• 4 posts
    September 11, 2015 8:49 AM PDT

Hi Victor! I am a Senior Account Exec. for Impact Radio Group and I also coordinate a tattoo convention in Boise, Idaho. I suggest an ongoing campaign with a contest each quarter where people can enter to win $300 towards a custom tattoo. The ongoing messaging will help build their brand as the superior choice for tattoo work in your community. The contest each quarter will be a lead generating tool. If you don't already use a contesting platform for your station facebook pages, look into grosocial. This application will collect email addresses from each entrant. People will not enter the contest unless they have interest in getting a tattoo, so every 3 months they will get a lead list of possible clients. After the winner is selected they can send the entrants a special offer like half off the first hour, etc. This allows them to track the progress and build a database. They could even send a monthly newsletter to this list with the best tattoos from that month and any upcoming specials they have. I suggest they do specials on particular kinds of tattoos, like a special on rose tattoos in February, special on portrait tattoos in March, etc. All of this can be backed by the power of radio. Good luck!

• 23 posts
    September 11, 2015 10:27 AM PDT

Thanks so much, Damon.  These sound great!

• 23 posts
    September 11, 2015 10:30 AM PDT

Kay Lee!  Those are brilliant!!!!

You better believe I am using BOTH of those ideas!!!

I especially love the idea of using the contest entry as a lead generating mechanism!

Thanks so much!

• 4 posts
    April 26, 2016 9:26 PM PDT

Genius!!  Love love love this idea!!