Forums » News and Announcements

A Compilation of Ideas - Your Idea Wanted!

• 1236 posts
    March 30, 2017 9:21 PM PDT

This is from Big John Small:

Who would like to join me in a fun little venture?

ONE OF MY FAVORITE QUOTES! "If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas." George Bernard Shaw - Playwright, Nobel Prize Winner

I'm going to ask each person to send me ONE idea that has helped your radio station sell more advertising.

I'll take these ideas and make them fit "one per page" and create a PDF that I can send back to EVERYONE that sent in an idea for FREE!

In the future.... anyone that wants the book must send in an idea to get a free copy... they will be put in a future PDF edition... that will also be shared back with everyone that sent in an idea.

I think this could be a cool way to get some GREAT ideas sent out.... and we can all benefit from others ideas... and we can share OUR ideas too!

If you'd like to be a part of this crazy little idea.... please send the idea to John@SunnyRadio.com (please put RADIO IDEA in the subject line)

Not sure how many we will get this first time... but I hope it's dozens of ideas!

This post was edited by Rebecca Hunt at March 30, 2017 9:25 PM PDT
  • December 30, 2018 11:59 AM PST

I realize at this point the original post is quite old, so is this something we can revive and refresh for 2019? smile

• 1042 posts
    January 3, 2019 6:06 PM PST

Maralyne,

No reason we can't. I'll make it sticky for awhile, so that it shows up in the news feed. And I'll try to included it in tomorrow's weekly RSC newsletter. Thanks for the nudge - and welcome to the group!

Best,

Rod