Looking for ideas for a local painter

• 1373 posts
    April 18, 2019 10:53 AM PDT
    From Kimmy Henglefelt: Anyone have ideas for a local painter? They are brothers, one wants to advertise and knows they need to and the other does not want too, SO I need extraordinary!!! They have the reputation here for commercial work only, any ideas are appreciated....
    • 993 posts
    April 26, 2019 12:15 PM PDT
    Kimmy,

Having two brothers in biz together is a wonderful opportunity to have them be the stars of the campaign (the potential customer still remains the focus of the message; by “stars,” I mean spokespersons). If the reluctant brother is willing to let you record a sample spot or two (without obligation), you should be able to impress him deeply enough to go along with his brother to give you a try. Having done this successfully countless times, I’m confident this approach will work for you. The key is crafting a strong, fun, resonant message.

If your station needs some painting work and they’d be willing to trade the job, that removes writing you a check as an obstacle. Alternatively, if you have an auction or shopping show, you can invite their participation that way.

Hope this helps. You can do this!

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at April 26, 2019 12:16 PM PDT
    • 68 posts
    April 28, 2019 12:51 PM PDT
    Try WikiCopy.com
    • 11 posts
    April 30, 2019 9:08 AM PDT

We have several great numbers they could use to boost response. like 1-800-HOUSE-PAINTER.