Forums » COVID-19 Round Table

Digital Packages?

• 1333 posts
    March 17, 2020 5:48 PM PDT

Lisa Kirkman: Thinking about tools to offer clients in this challenging time. What do your digital packages look like? Are they generally more or less expensive than a radio package? The options I'm coming up with seem way more labor-intensive than a decent radio schedule and (gulp!) less effective. Struggling to see my way forward on digital options for clients. Missing the glory days of simple 13-week schedules....

• 6 posts
    March 20, 2020 9:32 AM PDT
    Digital Audio Packages are the same as Terrestrial Radio Packages. If a terrestrial station creates a digital streaming platform for listeners to hear their station 24/7, the spots do not change. They are still 15, 30 or 60 second spots. The difference is that one is an actual (terrestrial) station, and the other is a component of the actual station used for online listening purposes. As for Digital Display ads they are sold in sizes based on what the Interactive Advertising Bureau recommends (IAB). Most people create packages to display the web display ads on the station's website for one week to 30 days and increments thereof. I hope this information gives a creative jumpstart to help you soar with ideas.
    This post was edited by Lady Starr at March 20, 2020 9:40 AM PDT