Forums » COVID-19 Roundtable

WFH? Show Us Your Space!

• 1384 posts
    April 3, 2020 12:31 AM PDT

WFH (Working From Home) has become a trending acronym. Have you switched to working from a home office? If so, we'd love to see your space!

The photo to the left shows part of my personal workspace (I've worked out of a home office for years). The stems in the vase to the right of my monitor are from a bouquet of roses from my husband for our recent anniversary. I noticed that they are budding (hooray for spring!) so I snipped the dried flower heads and left the stems in the water to see how they'll grow. The mug is filled with treats for our two indoor dogs, Garnet and Zara, who frequently stop by for a "cookie." And the little plastic soldier to the left of the calendar is from a roadside hamburger joint that my husband and I visited; there was a basket full of G.I. Joes on the counter, with the invitation to take one and place it where you will see it and be reminded to pray for our servicemen - I thought that was a great idea!

So if you're working from home, please share a photo or two of your space. We look forward to seeing them - thank you!

• 52 posts
    April 3, 2020 11:29 AM PDT

I was sitting at my work desk when I snapped this photo of my best buddy Sunshine.  She's a high energy lab/golden mix, and this was her response to "Not now; Mom is working."