CRM Program/Software

• 23 posts
    September 10, 2010 3:46 AM PDT

Is anyone using a CRM Program or software package that interfaces with your traffic system you'd recommend? I have viewed the RAB CRM program - doesn't interface with traffic. Also viewed Efficio this week. It DOES  interface with traffic, giving sellers full and instant access to account histories, AR, projections etc, but it's pricey! Recommendations? Thanks!

Amy

• September 10, 2010 4:48 PM PDT
    Inaboxonline.com. Depending upon what interface you need. It's CRM, PO system, contract writer and a lot more and uh... CHEAP Call Scott Gosselin at 928 486 6832.
    DISCLAIMER: I use this on all my stations because, well I am one of thew owners of the company :-)
    • 21 posts
    September 17, 2010 11:13 AM PDT
    Please call Dave Casper at 972 753 6760 and ask about RAB's Account Manager!
    • 455 posts
    September 22, 2010 11:24 AM PDT
    We've used Efficio and our employees disliked it. They found it cumbersome and repetitious. When compared with Efficio, our employees favored Inabox by a wide margin.
    • 23 posts
    September 22, 2010 2:14 PM PDT
    CORRECTION: EFFICIO is NOT pricey. I'm not to proud to say that I had a blonde moment. The Efficio was priced to me "PER SALES TEAM." I thought the price was "per AE." Efficio is back on the table! :-) Amy
    • 4 posts
    October 22, 2010 2:46 PM PDT

MediaSFM - Sales Force Management (SFM) software combines all the benefits Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales Force Automation (SFA) into one software tool that everyone in your organization can easily use! Giving your sales reps more time to do what they do best, SELL! It also gives your sales managers a holistic view into each account and sales rep. Sales managers become much more proactive instead of reactive to sales reps, they spend more time coaching their sales reps rather than constantly wondering what is going on, have they pitched this promo or product to this account? They can easily see which promo or product accounts are being pitched at any time!

Email me for demos or more information.

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 4, 2024 5:48 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    November 9, 2011 9:03 AM PST

Ok,  Am I missing the boat on something here?  haha..  How do you download Media SFM   or get in to it? 

I am only seeing the benifits.. 

And also will this push out a traffic order also? 

Thanks again everyone.. I really like this site!

• 1 posts
    April 13, 2012 8:55 AM PDT

What traffic system do you use Amy?  

Hearing you about the interface between the CRM & traffic programs...  If the CRM were to interface directly, it could prove much more efficient (and potentially accurate) than manually entering data from one to the other.

Going by their website, the RCS Aquira/Airwaves (traffic) software is...

a fully featured web based solution that empowers your sales staff with the information and tools they need to do their job better...

http://www.rcsworks.com/en/products/airwaves/default.aspx

Haven't used it myself but keen to find a package (part computer, part iOS app?) along these lines

• 68 posts
    January 9, 2018 3:58 AM PST

We were involved in the development of the inFluneceFM.com CRM system over a decade ago.  The sales management system was developed to work within a broadcast company by broadcasters and continues to be the most robust in the industry.  In addition, it comes complete and free with a contract writer, ROI calculator, Production Order System, Traffic interface and WikiCopy.com as well as several other goodies.  Worth checking out.  Manage your assets with your CRM.  You have a Duty, Obligation and Responsibility To protect the Companies assets/Client list.  Not using a CRM is customer/asset abuse

• 26 posts
    February 9, 2018 9:37 AM PST

I missed which traffic system you use, Amy.

We use NaturaLog. It's very weak and doesn't seem to interface with much so I built a separate CRM, and of course that has all the problems you'd expect. Will follow this discussion for ideas!

-L.