Three "Must Haves" for my week...

• 8 posts
    May 14, 2009 6:45 AM PDT
    Roy's "Monday Morning Memo" is hearily reccomended.

We hand free copies of "Making Ads Work" (The writings of Roy Williams by Wizard Partners Craig Arthur) to our customers. When a customer buys into the 'wizard concepts,' a long term, mutually beneficial relationship is almost guaranteed.

"Free the Beagle"....arrrroooooo.
    • 21 posts
    May 14, 2009 7:46 AM PDT
    Where are you ordering your books? Bruce Walchuk said:

We hand free copies of "Making Ads Work" (The writings of Roy Williams by Wizard Partners Craig Arthur) to our customers. When a customer buys into the 'wizard concepts,' a long term, mutually beneficial relationship is almost guaranteed.

• May 14, 2009 9:09 AM PDT
    can you tell me the website to go to for roy's mmm?
    • 1373 posts
    May 14, 2009 9:19 AM PDT

christine pompeo said:

can you tell me the website to go to for roy's mmm?

Good morning, Christine! Nice to see you here.The link for Roy William's Monday Morning Memo is: http://www.mondaymorningmemo.com/
    This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 5, 2024 11:48 AM PST

• 8 posts
    May 14, 2009 9:55 AM PDT

Directly from the Wizard Academy. They'll do a bulk discount for you - their current price on "Making Ads Work" is five dollars. We've all spend more than that on a greeting card for a customer. We've given away copies of "The Wizard of Ads" but these condensed versions are less expensive - about 80 pages. Covers Transactional vs Relational Customers, planning ad budgets but most importantly the "Frequency of Three" which encourages long term scheduling to build the 'brand' and so forth. Mark Hill said:

Where are you ordering your books?

Bruce Walchuk said:

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 5, 2024 11:51 AM PST
    • 13 posts
    May 20, 2009 7:03 AM PDT

I love Selling Among the Wolves, without joining the pack from Micheal Q. Pink. Daily free newsletter on selling radion from a Christian perspective. Great Stuff!!!

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 5, 2024 11:48 AM PST
    • 1373 posts
    May 20, 2009 1:05 PM PDT
    Hi Lisa! Thanks for posting the link to "Selling Among the Wolves." I'm always on the lookout for new sales newsletters, and I hadn't heard of Mr. Pink before, so I signed up for his blog and I'm looking forward to reading it.
    • 13 posts
    May 21, 2009 1:07 PM PDT
    You are very welcome. Hope you enjoy his perspective as much as I do. Have a great long weekend!!! Lisa Rebecca Schwartz said:
    Hi Lisa! Thanks for posting the link to "Selling Among the Wolves." I'm always on the lookout for new sales newsletters, and I hadn't heard of Mr. Pink before, so I signed up for his blog and I'm looking forward to reading it.