Radio Sales Café Member Rules & Guidelines

• 1373 posts
    July 4, 2009 1:57 PM PDT

Thanks for joining Radio Sales Café! We hope you’ll enjoy browsing the site and participating in the forum discussions.

We’d like to keep this site clean and user-friendly, so please observe the following rules, both in your personal pages and the group discussion forums:

• Your username should be your name, not the call letters of your radio station or the name of your business.  You don’t have to use your full name; a first name or a nickname will suffice.

• Your profile picture should be one of you.  Photos, caricatures, or avatars are all acceptable; business or station logos are not.

• Do not post or link to any content that is vulgar, violent, or sexually explicit.
    • Do not post or link to unlawful material, including but not limited to materials that may violate another’s intellectual property rights.
    • Do not post or link to content that regards or promotes illegal activity.
    • Do not post or link to material that contains spam, pyramid schemes, or inappropriate advertising. (Note: you are welcome to post information about your business and services on your personal page.)
    • Do not post discussions that require leaving RSC to participate on another website

We reserve the right to remove any content that we deem objectionable and to ban members whose behavior is inappropriate.

RSC has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to members flaming or harassing other members. We view such behavior as antithetical to the purpose of the site, and counterproductive to our members' best interests. Therefore, any member who engages in this type of activity is liable to be blocked from using the site without further notice.

Finally, please remember that anyone surfing the internet can access this website, so do not post any information that you do not want to be available publicly.

Thank you!

• 108 posts
    July 24, 2009 3:32 AM PDT

Rebecca, I am enjoying the site ... This week I'm inviting my entire address book of radio advertising sales professionals to join up through my jingle company Monday morning sales tip newsletter, "The Jingle Of The Week." Keep up the good work ... I love Radio Sales Cafe! Jim Reilly President American Music Concepts 732-255-1504 Radio Commercial Jingles | Radio Advertising Commercial Company | Advert Music | Ad Music (americanmusicconcepts.com)

This post was edited by Rebecca Hunt at February 16, 2024 3:49 PM PST
    • 1373 posts
    July 24, 2009 9:03 AM PDT
    Thanks, Jim, for your kind words and the mention in the newsletter! Would it be possible to get a copy of the newsletter emailed to me? My address is [email protected]. Thanks much!
    • 11 posts
    October 15, 2010 7:25 PM PDT
    I have created the facebook group "radio copywriting". I would love everyone in radio to take part and share ideas but I don't want to spam anyone. It is an open group, is it OK to tell people about it here?
    Thanks
    David
    • 1373 posts
    October 17, 2010 6:51 PM PDT

Hello David,

Thanks for checking! You are welcome to add a link to your Facebook group on your personal page (click the "My Page" tab at the top) and you may also post about it in the Sales & Marketing Resources section of the discussion forum. Our policy for this section is to limit the content posted to free resources, but it sounds like your Facebook page falls into that category. If you have further questions, just let me know!

~ Rebecca

This post was edited by Rebecca Hunt at February 16, 2024 3:51 PM PST