Optical Store Commercial Ideas

• 14 posts
    May 6, 2011 8:42 AM PDT

Hi; I would love some great new HIP ideas for “Optical Store Commercials”. Something that grabs you and pulls you in...Something new updated – Thanks for your help!

• 455 posts
    May 19, 2011 12:00 PM PDT

If it's Pearle I've got one that may help.

• 14 posts
    May 19, 2011 12:31 PM PDT

It's actually not a Pearle Vision Commercial, but I really appreciate you sending me the ideas.  Thanks so much Jack these spots are really cute. 

Sharon.

• 135 posts
    May 19, 2011 3:17 PM PDT

We have taken a fun turn with my optical store. We always go with the misconception of something. I attached a couple examples.. but we have done many... like mistaking a skunk for an easter bunny. A husband planting weeds instead of flowers, putting the carrot too low on the snowman....a guy showing up nakes to a dude ranch thinking the sign said "nude ranch"  things like that!  Has been  very successful for him! And fun to write!

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2011 1:42 AM PDT

Thanks Jessica, what wonderful ideas.  I just love these spots.  Great concept!

Sharon.

• 1 posts
    May 25, 2011 1:36 PM PDT

I had my 6-year old daughter come voice this. It sounded priceless! 

LITTLE GIRL: MOMMY, WHERE WAS I BEFORE I WAS BORN?

MOM: OH, HUNNY YOU WERE JUST A TWINKLE IN MY EYE

LITTLE GIRL: OHHHHH…  ARE THERE ANY MORE TWINKLES IN THERE?

ANNOUNCER: …MOTHER’S HAVE TO ANSWER ALL THE HARD QUESTIONS, BUT AT SPECS IN THE CITY THEY TAKE CARE OF MOM AND THE WHOLE FAMILY. COME IN DURING THE MONTH OF MAY AND SAVE 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE. THE FRIENDLY STAFF WILL HELP YOU FIND THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOU. 

LITTLE GIRL: MOMMY, HOW DID I GET OUT OF YOUR EYE?

MOM: HONEY, LET’S SAVE THAT STORY FOR ANOTHER TIME… 

ANNOUNCER: GREAT SERVICE, GREAT SELECTION, GREAT VALUE, WHAT EYE CARE SHOULD BE. SPECS IN THE CITY, IN THE NUGGET MALL

• 14 posts
    May 30, 2011 8:26 PM PDT

Hi Mandy;

This spot is wonderful and just the sort of thing I was looking for.  It's great!  Thanks for sharing, I loved it.

Sharon