Tag Line

• 135 posts
    September 19, 2012 2:23 PM PDT

Hi Friends! I am involved in a local networking group. We each get a minute during the meeting to introduce ourselves, give the basics of what we do and they ask that we end with our name, our business and then a tag line. I NEED ONE!!

For Example.. the chiropractor in the group says... Dr. Ashley Latva, HealthSource Chiropractic.. we've got your back.

I need one radio marketing related. Keep in mind there are 2 other advertising people in the group... not radio though.... so I want it to really stand out..

Any ideas????

• 1373 posts
    September 20, 2012 10:14 AM PDT

What about something along the lines of, "I can help you get your message across to x number of people every day" (filling in x number with your station's audience statistics)?

• 994 posts
    September 20, 2012 8:39 PM PDT

"Everybody knows word-of-mouth advertising works.  We have the biggest mouth in town."

• 8 posts
    September 21, 2012 5:23 AM PDT

End your 1 minute with "And to our listeners...you keep listening and we'll never send you a bill."

• 135 posts
    September 21, 2012 5:37 AM PDT

Rod this is great because in this group often times I hear "word of mouth is the best form of advertising". I always say(with a smile of course).. it can also be your worst. I will have to work with that a little. Thanks so much!

• 7 posts
    September 21, 2012 6:02 AM PDT

My name is Angel Taylor from the Ranch Radio Group and "I hear radio differently!!" 

• 5 posts
    September 21, 2012 6:21 AM PDT

To borrow an old line from RAB:  "Radio Gets Results"

• 455 posts
    September 21, 2012 7:13 AM PDT

The "biggest mouth in town" is catchy but how about something that speaks more directly to the business owner like "Making You Money". After all, that's the goal of every business owner so you'll be speaking their lanuage.

I make a lot of money from my networking group. Let the other advertising folks talk about advertising. Spend your time talking about improving their bottom line.

• 180 posts
    September 21, 2012 9:20 AM PDT

"I sell air".

By the way. I usually don't ask the audience to buy my packages. I ask them to just listen to my station. Then remind them at the next meeting that I asked that. "How many of you did?"

Most often less is more.

By the way, I never say anything good about word-of-mouth. Too many people use that as an excuse to not spend money on their marketing.

• 135 posts
    September 21, 2012 2:21 PM PDT

I dont ask them to buy anything either.Each week we get a 60 second presentation to make. I usually tell them abut something we have coming up, community related.