Golf Show Advertisers

• 23 posts
    March 23, 2015 7:54 AM PDT

Hello All

I'm wondering what other businesses would be a good fit a golf radio show besides the obvious. Any ideas??

Thanks!

• March 27, 2015 4:05 AM PDT

Clothing?

Hotels?

Divorce Attorney?

Tyre Repairs? (for when you get a "Hole in one")

• 17 posts
    March 27, 2015 7:15 AM PDT

Chiropractors and fitness clubs. You need the muscles in your torso to get a good strong swing plus you need a healthy back for the swing

• 23 posts
    March 27, 2015 8:00 AM PDT

Thank you

• 23 posts
    March 27, 2015 8:00 AM PDT

Yes!! Thank you!

• 170 posts
    March 27, 2015 9:52 AM PDT

I would consider women -  while numbers of female golfers have leveled off statistically and nationally, there are areas where women are a larger percentage and many golf providers see women as a growth area.  I am located in an area with golf courses everywhere including retirement areas.  Local courses host Breast Cancer Awareness events, ladies day with free lessons at the begiinning of the season, et al.  These are basically all female events and are really well-attended. Women play in ladies only and couples leagues. Realistically the female market for golf is likely under 25 and over 45 -  golf takes 2-4 hours, a big chunk of time for a mom with smaller kids. Those ladies with the leisure time and disposible income, and/or the places they shop, can be a target for your golf show.

• 23 posts
    March 27, 2015 10:13 AM PDT

That's a great idea. 

This is on a sports radio station though so I'm wondering the listenership numbers

• 16 posts
    March 27, 2015 3:49 PM PDT

Have you talked with local high schools or colleges...especially those with golf teams?  Or local city parks departments?  Targeting youth would open up a whole new demographic.  Plus, they might have sponsors that haven't been thought of.

• 14 posts
    May 1, 2015 10:00 AM PDT

We have a physical therapy office that completed the Titleist Performance Institute’s Certification program as Golf Fitness Instructors. They offer golf performance improvement PT and are doing quite well. They advertise with me from early spring through late fall to promote that service. You may have a PT office in your area who offers the same thing, making it a perfect fit to advertise on a golf show.