Eye Care Professionals Succeed With Radio Advertising

• 993 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:58 AM PDT

INVISION is a trade journal for Eye Care Professionals (ECPs): optometrists, opticians, ophthalmologists, etc.

In the June 2015 issue, the magazine has a feature story on six ECPs who are using radio advertising to grow their businesses. I'm pleased to say that two of the businesses featured are clients of mine, Clearview Eye Clinic in Moscow, ID and Family Eye Clinic in Pullman, WA.

Here's a link to the article with scripts and audio examples.

If you have ECP prospects in your market, this article can help you reinforce the value of radio to them. And if you have success stories of your own, please share them here so your fellow RSC members can benefit from them.  Thanks!

---------------

P.S. Great illustration of the advantage of sound over print: readers of the printed/digital edition of INVISION can only read the commercial scripts.Those going to the online multimedia version enjoy the added benefit of being able to listen to the radio commercials. I keep remembering something Jim Williams said in his sales training: "Which would you rather do, listen to the symphony or read the sheet music?" 

• 16 posts
    June 12, 2015 8:06 AM PDT

Congratulations on the publicity.