Creative

• 21 posts
    September 21, 2015 10:54 AM PDT

I would like to pick your creative minds (not sure if it's a great idea on a Monday)  I've been after a body shop for a while now and I just haven't hit their sweet spot with a script they like.  They tell me they want something fresh, funny, out of the box , with a wow effect.  If we can only make body shop a sexy and exciting sale! 

A little HX:

Client voices their own spots

They use stories of past experiences such as accidently pushing on the gas instead of the breaks ending up running into their washer machine...They said this had worked for them in the past but are open to let someone else voice their spots as long as they like the content. 

If anyone has any input please help.

• 58 posts
    September 25, 2015 4:36 AM PDT

Here's a five minute idea.  It needs work, but you can definitely see where I'm going with it. 

Guy 1:  Ohhhhh!  She's hot.

Guy 2:  You think she gets waxed?

G1: Definitely.  Probably at least once a month.

G2:  I want her.

G1:  You want her?  I want her.  I saw her first.

G2:  She has a perfect body. 

G1:  I'd like to take her to the beach.

G2:  I'd like to take her anywhere .

Sexy sounding girl:  Excuse me guys.  I've got to get to work. 

(SFX: Starts car) 

Announcer: Buddy's body shop makes your car the envy of everyone.  When you need body work, Buddy will have people talking.  Buddy's body shop etc.

(SFX: Car zooming away)

G1:  That was one hot car.

G2: (Drooling) Oh, yeah. 

Announcer:  Buddy's body shop etc.   

• 21 posts
    September 25, 2015 9:31 AM PDT

WOW!  Now, that's an exciting copy:)  Thank you!!

• 6 posts
    September 28, 2015 6:23 AM PDT

This is a script I used.  We used a woman to voice in a "sexy" tone:

"TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE" - USE THE PRO'S AT RICH’S ROD AND CUSTOM!

CAR LOOKIN TIRED?  PAINT MISSING FROM THAT LAST FENDER BENDER? GOT A CLASSIC YOU CAN’T SHOW?

TAKE IT TO RICH’S ROD AND CUSTOM ON M50 BETWEEN 52 AND TECUMSEH.

THEY CAN FIX UP ANY RIDE INSIDE AND OUT. FROM CUSTOM MATCHED COLORS, METALLIC AND CLEAR COATINGS TO SPECIAL ACCESSORIES AND CLASSIC RESTORATION!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  STOP IN OR CALL RICH’S ROD AND CUSTOM AT 423-THIRTEEN THIRTY THREE AND SEE HOW THEY CAN HELP YOU "TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE"!

I hope this gives you some inspiration,

Kathy

• 21 posts
    September 28, 2015 9:07 AM PDT

Thank you Kathy!

• 58 posts
    October 7, 2015 11:42 AM PDT

Hi Brenda,

I hope you're still checking this.  I wanted to send you a personal email, but we have to be friends first to do that. 

This is the R rated version, but, if that's not acceptable, it could easily be toned down to a PG or even a G rated version. 

Actually, I thought about an even racier version, but it would have gotten an NC-17 rating and was a little over the top. I just wanted you to know.   

• 21 posts
    October 7, 2015 11:48 AM PDT

[email protected]   thank you David.