Customer Thank You's

• 1 posts
    July 29, 2016 2:33 PM PDT

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for just some small creative ways of saying Thank you to clients. Any ideas would be appreciated.

• 1373 posts
    August 1, 2016 10:03 AM PDT

Patrick, I love your question and will feature it in this week's newsletter. We ran a poll question on this topic some years ago, but I'm willing to bet that we'll get some more great answers this time around:  http://www.radiosalescafe.com/forum/topics/friday-poll-how-do-you-thank-your-customers. Personally, I'm in favor of a handwritten thank you note, a whimsical e-card, or a small gift (I love Amazon for this - I can pick out something like a gift book, a decorative coffee mug, and have it shipped via Prime directly to the office, often for under $10).

• 1373 posts
    August 1, 2016 10:06 AM PDT

There are also several good ideas in this article by sales trainer Art Sobczak: Little Things You Can Do That Have Huge Impact and Keep Your Customers Buying.

• 11 posts
    August 9, 2016 10:10 PM PDT

This is a great question...and I have a simple answer. I'm a huge believer in saying "Thank-You", and I do this with a hand written "post card style" card. I put a person message on a CUSTOM card with our logo and a blank back. I use it not only with my current clients but with ANYONE I meet for the first time, just to say thanks for taking the time to visit with me. I also offer a "Thank-you Discount' to my advertisers from time to time, with a "coupon insert "  in their bill that is nicely designed and simply states, something to the effect of "We appreciate your business, and to say thank-you, if you return your payment before (DATE) , then deduct the amount on this coupon and include the coupon with your payment. Hope those ideas help you!