Friday Poll: What Are You Most Thankful For?

• 1373 posts
    November 24, 2009 11:54 PM PST
    Happy Thanksgiving to all of our American RSC members! Since this week's poll question is in honor of the holiday, and since many people will be taking a long weekend, I thought I'd post the question a couple of days early: This Thanksgiving, what are you most thankful for? I look forward to reading your answers, and I hope you and your loved ones all have a very special Thanksgiving!
    • 12 posts
    November 25, 2009 4:09 AM PST
    I am most thankful for many things...my health, my children, my family! One of the things I'm thankful for is the many wonderful people I've worked with in this crazy business called radio. I love this business and am thankful that I've worked with great people, and a couple of them who became my mentors along the way. Without their help and advice, I wouldn't be where I am today. Have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving everyone!
    • 8 posts
    November 25, 2009 4:22 AM PST
    I'm thankful that all of my family members are healthy and we are all going to be together for
    the Holiday!! I hope that all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    • 44 posts
    November 25, 2009 7:39 AM PST
    I am thankful for wonderful family, friends and a career that I love.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    • 1373 posts
    November 25, 2009 7:46 AM PST
    I am thankful for my family and for the business that we work on together; for my friends, who are always there for me; for all my clients and the good people here on RSC; for my health (especially after learning that someone I know recently lost his leg due to a medical condition); and as Joel Swanson said, I'm thankful to be a citizen of the USA. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    • 21 posts
    November 25, 2009 8:08 AM PST
    I am thankful for a most terrific family including the latest addition, our 14 month old granddaughter. She truly puts everything in perspective about life. She brings so much joy to my life. I am also thankful that our small yet special family can all be together on Thanksgiving (including my husband's ex-wife). Now the kids can enjoy one Thanksgiving!
    • 3 posts
    November 25, 2009 8:52 AM PST
    I'm thankful to have a job in an industry where we can actually make a difference for small businesses and help them climb out of these trying times.

Mike Kerr
    Peak Broadcasting
    Fresno, California
    • 41 posts
    November 25, 2009 9:00 AM PST
    I am thankful for Family and the opportunity to have them with me and my wife this Thanksgiving. I am thankful for friends inside and outside the Radio business. I am thankful for the great group of people who comprise our staff who are dedicated to producing a good product everyday. And, I am thankful that we are still in business after the worst 18 months I've even seen in over 40 years in Radio. I will be even more thankful if the economy rebounds....even a little....in 2010.
    • 41 posts
    November 27, 2009 10:31 AM PST
    I'm thankful for my family (including our baby black lab) and the business we share, for my friends, for my church, for my health, and a multitude of other blessings. I'm also grateful to all of our armed forces for the job they do to preserve our freedom and way of life.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that you all have a most enjoyable holiday season!