Dental Office Promotion Ideas Needed

• 5 posts
    September 20, 2017 3:34 PM PDT

Hi everyone.. I am looking to get some ideas on how to build a fun promotion around a dental office. We were doing the Don't Give Me No Lip with Dental Protectors but it wasn't building any hype. We even had a $250 teeth cleaning certificate with it. Any fun ideas you could do with a dental office?  

• 4 posts
    September 22, 2017 6:44 AM PDT

Hi Rikki, not sure of the regulations in your area regarding dentists and advertising (i've been told by dental offices in Alberta, Canada that they are required to follow strict guidelines) - but I've included a link to one of our local dentist offices for you. We don't do an on-air promotion with it - but maybe you could springboard from this idea and create something from it?

Every Halloween - the dental office holds a "one day buy back" - where they buy Halloween Candy back at $1 per pound - then they ship the Candy to Canadian Troops via UPS. Not sure of the approval you would need to get? to make this happen but thought i'd share the idea with you.

They also have a "smile certificate" program they do with families for good brushing habits with kids - maybe another idea you could springboard from? I.E. listeners can post pics of kids brushing their teeth (and hashtag the dentist and the station) to be entered to win a new bike? backed up by an on-air schedule of course

Anyways, here is the link to our local dentist web page (from last year) with both of these ideas mentioned on the dentist web page. Good luck!

P.S. February is Dental Health Month here as well - maybe you could do something for that month if its the same for you?