Which Social Media Sites Do You Use?

• 1373 posts
    March 8, 2018 10:25 PM PST

We wanted to take an informal poll of RSC members . . . which of these social media sites do you personally use? Do you make use of them for business purposes, or simply for your own enjoyment? Thank you in advance for sharing!

• Facebook

• Twitter

• LinkedIN

• Alignable

• Instagram

• Pinterest

• Snapchat

• Google Plus

• Other

This post was edited by Rebecca Hunt at March 8, 2018 10:26 PM PST
    • 29 posts
    March 9, 2018 8:05 PM PST

Facebook is the main platform I use to communicate with the listeners of our weekend radio shows because the age demographic of this platform matches our listeners best (35 to 70).  I occasionally use LinkedIN but primarily just for research and networking.  

• 121 posts
    March 10, 2018 7:35 AM PST

Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIN along with Instagram:

I am very transparent and also selective.   Let me explain.

I don't have a "secret life" that needs to be hidden, however I am not about to be publicly be devise or talk about political stuff online the way I might in a private face to face conversation.

So, I invite people to connect with me on my personal Facebook page, my personal Instagram and Twitter accounts.

LinkedIN has always been more business oriented.

I also recently started a Facebook Business page.

By the way, you are also welcome to connect, mention Radio Sales Cafe too!

• 16 posts
    March 11, 2018 1:20 PM PDT

I use Facebook for prospecting and business posting.  LinkedIn & Twitter for business posting only.

• 1 posts
    March 14, 2018 8:16 AM PDT

I am on most of those sites. I don't always use them for business, but I try to refrain from posting offensive things on my personal Facebook with the knowledge that my clients could potentially look me up and it could be a deterrent in a business atmosphere at some point. I do however link to all of my clients Facebook pages and make sure that if they have something they pushing on Facebook, that I share it as well. I like them to know that I am working with them in both my personal and professional capacities.  I try to consider my clients my friends and treat them as such.