Friday Poll: Which Super Bowl spot(s) impressed you?

• 993 posts
    February 6, 2020 9:53 PM PST

The "Big Game" is history but the commercials live on. (For some of us, the spots are often the best part of the game.) 

Ad Age has posted all the 2020 Super Bowl ads here and for our Friday Poll question, we'd like to know:

Which of this year's crop of Super Bowl commercials impressed you deeply?

What made them standouts? Which advertisers did you remember after the game was over?

We look forward to reading your answers below. 

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at February 6, 2020 10:08 PM PST
    • 1373 posts
    February 7, 2020 10:55 AM PST

Lady Starr My favorite was Amazon's "Before Alexa" Commercial - I remember it still, and I am still laughing at the various names announced for Alexa in each scenes' era, even after Super-bowl Sunday. It was a superb commercial. and the best - in my opinion. https://youtu.be/RF9t2rFmTVE

• 1373 posts
    February 7, 2020 11:01 AM PST

Donald Richard: I like the ad with Sam Elliot but can't remember exactly what they were selling. The one ad I remember because of the way they did it was the tide ad. Plus I have stains and therefore was interested in why he never got the stain out right away. I think it was the most effective because it caught my attention in a Super Bowl party with a lot of distractions and of course I remember it the most.

This post was edited by Rebecca Hunt at February 7, 2020 11:02 AM PST