Farm & Ranch Programming

• November 5, 2010 6:10 AM PDT

We are in the process of improving, adding to, replacing, (everything is on the table) our Farm & Ranch Programming on our 100,000 watt Hot Country FM station.  We have met with two providers this week; and would like to check out another one or two.

Any suggestions? Sales Success Stories?

Thanks!

• 1373 posts
    November 7, 2010 3:01 PM PST
    Joel, I linked to this discussion on the RSC Facebook page, and Tom Burns posted the following response: Is Brownfield/Learfield available to you? They are excellent.
    • 3 posts
    November 12, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    Joel, Here at KSRV AM we carry N.W. Ag network with Kelly Allen. He has a pretty good selection of programs. I also get good information from Rick Haines from the Independant Ag Network. I have also been airing Evan Slack and the Evan Slack Report for ever. Evan does a good job of getting news for all of the ag world. Joe Scott from Bakersfield Ca. has a good show called Farmview Radio. He has good information about Food and Farm issues. All these programs are internet based and can be downloaded easily. Good luck and I have never used Brownfield's programs but they look like they broadcast more mid west based information. That may be what you're looking for. Good Luck

Dale Jeffries
    KSRV 1380 "The Bull"
    • 108 posts
    November 12, 2010 6:19 AM PST
    Dale,

We do great country style jingles if you are also refreshing the on-air imaging for the station.

Jim Reilly
    American Music Concepts
    [email protected]
    P 732-604-8625