Pet Store Copy Ideas

• November 23, 2010 9:16 AM PST

Just signed on a pet store. They sell small animals (hamsters, guinia pigs, birds), pet food and pet supplies. 

Any copy ideas?

Thanks!

• 135 posts
    November 23, 2010 6:48 PM PST
    might sound cheesy.. but I did an ad for a pet groomer one time that had the dog talking about how it was his favorite place to go... how they had everything his owners needed. I think I ended with something like.. wanna make your dogs tail wag-Take them to ABC Groomer. Maybe you go go along those lines? "Dont run around and around on your wheel to find the perfect small additon to the familly.. visit ABC pet store. Just some thoughts.
    • 108 posts
    November 24, 2010 6:10 AM PST
    Joel,

How about a new jingle for your client? We create great jingles for Pet Stores all over the USA.

Here's one to check out. Let me know if you'd like to hear a few more.

Jim Reilly
    American Music Concepts
    [email protected]
    P 732-604-8625
    • 11 posts
    November 24, 2010 12:42 PM PST
    The big pet stores cater to well, big pets, if you need a twenty pound bone for a great Dane, they've got that. At___________ we think that the little critters that make our life better deserve a store just for them. We think that the hamsters,gerbals, guinia pigs and birds that amuse us and play with us need some fun in their life as well. That's why we specialize in things just for them. things like...
    List items

Close with something like "At_____________we make a big deals out of little pets"

Hope it helps.
    David Franklin
    radiocopywriting.com
    • 58 posts
    November 25, 2010 8:32 AM PST
    Here's a couple ads I did for a little shop around here. Don't know if you could adapt these, but thought you might. I'm surprised that you don't mention fish. Most small pet stores have fish too. One regular and one for the holidays.