Building Your Business With Time Templates

• 108 posts
    March 28, 2011 5:46 AM PDT

Radio Sales Cafe members,,

Good Monday morning to you ... I hope you have a very profitable week. 

This Week's Sales Tip: I see some great Radio reps in action each and every week. The common thread that ties all these stars together is their structured approach to their careers. The top billers in every group that I visit all use Time Templates to keep organized and focused. Read on and see how Time Templates can help you excel and make more money ...  

Time Templates are monthly, weekly and most importantly daily calendars where you simply "fill in the blanks" with productive sales activities.  Time Templates reserve time slots in each and every day for 1) phone prospecting 2) sales presentations and 3) account servicing. Allocating time slots every morning for phone prospecting will keep you on the street visiting new prospects every day. Time Templates with four sales appointments to fill at 10:15am, 11:30am, 1:00pm and 2:15pm will keep you asking for orders from new clients daily. Finally, Time Templates will help you keep an eye on your active accounts at the end of each day. 

A haphazard approach to broadcast sales is maddening ... Trust me, Time Templates are the way to go. I've been using them for many years. Call if you'd like some help to develop a Time Template for you. I am here for one reason and one reason only ... I am here to help you increase sales.

Jim Reilly

American Music Concepts

[email protected]

P 732-604-8625

• Tom
    • 19 posts
    March 28, 2011 8:35 PM PDT

I love this idea and would love to see a template.

Please email me one..or better yet, attach it here for all to see?

Thanks

• 135 posts
    March 29, 2011 7:24 AM PDT

I like Tom's idea of posting one here!

• 1373 posts
    March 30, 2011 7:06 PM PDT

Tom, Jessica:  Jim followed up with this post with a sample time template:  http://www.radiosalescafe.com/forum/topics/time-template-follow-up?xg_source=activity

• 6 posts
    April 1, 2011 11:33 AM PDT

Thanks Jim.

Currently I block off my prospecting ahead of time but creating catagories for all activities and blocking off time takes it a step further.

Great idea!

• 8 posts
    September 6, 2011 10:41 PM PDT
    Some good discipline if you'll follow it...