Rick's Radio Manifesto 2013

• 12 posts
    June 18, 2013 1:25 PM PDT

.                                                                                                           

Remember:  GodleyWorks because He does! 

(feel free to adopt and adapt, go sell some puffs of air!!!) 

Rick’s Radio Manifesto!

As you plan your marketing please consider GodleyWorks Marketing to help you grow your market share via radio.

Last year, Wal Mart sold over 1 million ¼” drill bits.  Yet not one person who went to Wal-Mart actually wanted a  ¼” drill bit!       They wanted a ¼” hole!

People think McDonalds is in the hamburger business when in fact they are in the Marketing Business, selling Hamburgers pays for the advertising/marketing and it works so well, they make a profit!

Convincing the 100% of the market 10% of the way is not the same as convincing 10% of the city 100% of the way.   In other words I would rather tell my message to 100 people 10 times rather than tell 1000 people once.

The mind works by the ear and not by sight!  Seeing is not believing, Psalm 48:8  ‘As we have heard, so have we seen’.  The only reason we ‘think’ seeing is believing, is because we’re HEARD that so many times!

It’s easier to teach a blind person to read than a deaf person!  Why?  The mind works by the ear, Sound!  Faith comes by hearing!  That’s radio.  Repeating your message the way the mind works!

Think you can't grow your business in this economy?  Think again! 

Please let me know if you are interested talking more please let me know.  No contracts, I like to open a relationship not close a deal.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Rick Godley, CRMC

Certified Radio Marketing Consultant

243-4681                     Fax 1-888-241-5164

[email protected]