How are you using mobile?

• 5 posts
    July 6, 2014 7:54 AM PDT

As a new Café member, I'm interested in the ways stations are using mobile strategies to generate revenue. I see a lot of discussions about digital in general, but nothing specific to mobile. I'd like to start a new thread and offer assistance to anyone considering adding mobile coupons, banners, etc. to their sales offering.

• 455 posts
    July 11, 2014 12:54 PM PDT

I'm sure I'm not alone, but we have not taken the plunge into mobile. We need to, but don't have qualified staff on this subject.

• 5 posts
    July 11, 2014 1:37 PM PDT

Jack, you're right, you are not alone. We talk with broadcasters every day who want to add mobile but aren't sure how to start. Sales training is a big piece of the puzzle.

We're currently working on a white paper called "Mobile 101 for Radio Sales Professionals." It's a compilation of tips and techniques for selling mobile alongside Radio. I'll post it to my blog on The Café soon.

• July 16, 2014 12:30 AM PDT

What is the fee for the "Mobile 101 for Radio Sales Professionals"? 

• 5 posts
    July 16, 2014 3:06 AM PDT

No charge. We're hoping to publish it early next week. In the meantime, please get in touch if you have questions about mobile. 678-932-8698 (Atlanta).