Have A Better Conversation Than Your Competition!

• 56 posts
    November 21, 2014 1:33 PM PST

Here are two tools that can help you have a more effective conversation with your clients than your competition will ever have.

The Marketing Bridge is used to help clients understand that radio and the sales rep can’t do it all. We can only take care of one of the 5 selling functions, Advertising. The other 4 selling functions need to be working well in order for advertising to help the clients business grow. It’s a great tool to get the client to look at their company in a way they may not have done before. 

The Buying Funnel helps bring a visual to the conversation of consistency. It shows a business why they can’t get too excited  about “getting their name out” as they have a long way to go in terms of pushing the consumer through their Buying Funnel. It means they need to advertise month after month, year after year and if they stop, their competition (who also has a Buying Funnel) will be very happy that they lessened the pressure on the market. 

Even better, the two work together. When a business has driven a consumer to the Buying Action, it does not mean the sale happens. It only means the opportunity for the sale exists. If one of the selling functions in their Marketing Bridge is not functioning, it can cause the consumer to not buy. 

Simple tools that allow us to take the conversation with the client to a different level. I like to make sure these “tools” are used as effectively as possible. If you like, I'd be happy to have a conference call or video conference with your team for about 25 minutes or so to allow me to go over both and share the "best practices" use of each tool? No cost. I just like to make sure these are being used to their maximum benefit.

If you have questions about either or want to set up a time for me to visit with your team, your are welcome to message me at [email protected].