Free Sales Training Webinar with Dave Warawa - PROSALESGUY

• 193 posts
    January 22, 2015 10:58 AM PST

For the past few years, I have attempted to give the members of Radio Sales Cafe sales insight and the opportunity for continuous self-improvement through THE PROSALESGUY BLOG I appreciate your viewings and comments on my posts.  Being a member of Radio Sales Cafe gives you the forum for learning, interaction and creativity.  Our drive and initiative together is good for the reputation of the media sales industry and even better for our clients.  Without their support and faith in our expertise, the sales industry would simply not exist.  

I would like to offer a dedicated group of RSC Members the opportunity to elevate their skill set with a free Sales Training Webinar on Wednesday, February 4th at 9am Pacific.  "The Five Success Skills of Professional Salespeople" has been our most popular BLOG post.  It was the basis of my book SHUT UP! Stop Talking and Start Making Money.  "The Five Skills" continues to grow in its application to areas such as workplace communication and conflict resolution.  They have even been referred to as personal life skills. 

"The Five Success Skills of Professional Salespeople" are based on my career as a Salesperson, Sales Manager and Sales Trainer/Business Consultant.  They came from 30 years of experience in the field and are 100% practical.  They will give you the ability to best engage with your clients to find their true needs by establishing strong relationships based on rapport and trust.  I would like to pass them onto you. 

Thanks!

Dave Warawa – PROSALESGUY 

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 6, 2024 3:08 PM PST
    • 1373 posts
    January 27, 2015 1:32 PM PST

Amy Morin, a Forbes contributor, just published an article on Dave's book:  Communication Lessons from a Sales Trainer: Stop Talking and Start Listening.

This post was edited by Rod Schwartz at March 6, 2024 3:09 PM PST
    • 1373 posts
    February 3, 2015 10:00 AM PST

Today is the last chance to register, so be sure to sign up if you haven't already!