The Power of the Business Card

• 118 posts
    October 9, 2019 10:42 AM PDT

I was always taught to talk to clients while wearing their shoes. I speak of what is important to them. 

Every business places a hefty value on the business card. They hand them out freely because they generate customers. I use this power to sell radio in the form of audio business cards.

I explain I can virtually hand out thousands of business cards every day and then tell their story to these people. I tell them, I just don't toss them out to everyone but I make sure each one goes to someone who can be their customer. I make sure I only hand out business cards while they're open for business and, if needed, on days and at times it is most important to hand these out. 

In my instance I can hand out audio business cards right in their trade area for less than they'd pay to get a thousand business cards printed.

My approach seems to make sense to potential clients. They can understand the value and what radio does: keeping them top of mind when their product or service is needed by the customer.

• 1373 posts
    October 9, 2019 11:56 AM PDT

Love this, Bill - thanks for sharing!!!