Swap A Spot Network (Free Voice Over Exchange)

• 49 posts
    July 20, 2011 9:09 AM PDT
    Thanks Winnie!  We are happy you joined us!  It was nice chatting with you on Gchat, too!  Welcome!
    • 49 posts
    July 25, 2011 5:56 AM PDT
    We officially have an Australian SAS'er now
    • 49 posts
    July 26, 2011 11:34 AM PDT
    UPDATES as of 7/26/11:
    165 clusters!  Woot!  Thanks everyone!  Swap A Spot ROCKS!
    • 37 posts
    July 26, 2011 1:26 PM PDT

It sure does!  I had one of those "sell it this afternoon, air it at 6 a.m." sales yesterday.  I couldn't get it done because I was on the air, and my other voices weren't available.  The SAS crew came to my rescue!

• 49 posts
    July 27, 2011 6:03 AM PDT
    Sooooooo happy to hear!  That's one of the many reasons we are here!!!!  Thanks for adding this testimony to the thread!!!!!
    • 4 posts
    August 9, 2011 6:28 AM PDT

Jen:

Do you have a female Brittish accent?

Thanks

Alex

[email protected]

• 1 posts
    September 2, 2011 9:41 AM PDT
    Hello are all the members on this social site or how exactly do I get "in"
    • 49 posts
    September 2, 2011 9:55 AM PDT
    No...many are NOT on this social site...we are on a 'network' of our own.  what's your email addy...I can FWD you the info - if you want to sign up - send back the contact info and we can go from there - once I have your info I will send you additional info, all the log in and email contact info, etc.  Thanks so much!!!!
    • 6 posts
    September 2, 2011 10:30 AM PDT
    • 49 posts
    September 2, 2011 10:44 AM PDT
    sending to you Blair!  Anyone else...just let me know  Thanks!!!!
    • 49 posts
    December 7, 2011 5:17 AM PST

We are right around 180 clusters now

• 1444 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:46 PM PST

That's awesome, Jennifer!!!

• 49 posts
    February 24, 2012 5:54 AM PST

Updates as of 2/24/12:
    We now have Swap A Spotters in EVERY STATE!!!  We have MANY in Canada and England and 2 in Australia!  We have started a 2nd list and it's rapidly growing!  This was to keep bulk email messages FREE and to avoid any local/regional station competition and/or infringing on others territories in our attempt to keep this service semi-exclusive.  We have also gotten some attention from a group on Facebook, too, but we continuously gain more members because of RadioSalesCafe and we are grateful for your guys everyday!  The more the merrier!  If anyone is ever interested - please let me know!!!!  We are still growing strong!!!!! 

• 49 posts
    August 27, 2012 10:06 AM PDT

Update as of 8/27/12:

The SAS now has members in each of the 50 States PLUS...Canada, England, Ireland, Cayman Islands, Australia, Bhutan (South Asia), and more being added each week! 

• 6 posts
    August 27, 2012 2:05 PM PDT

A very sweet system indeed - much work and organization goes into this to benefit all - kudos to the team at SAS!

• 49 posts
    August 2, 2013 8:40 AM PDT

Just updating you all!  We had 10 new clusters join in the last week!

• 12 posts
    August 14, 2013 9:49 AM PDT

Jennifer, I retired from covering auto racing, but would like to get involved, on the off chance that what goes around, comes around, since I still produce a syndicated feature each week called Radio-Road-Test. I used to freelance for CBS News, Radio for a few years.  I could be available one day/week, and can send dry tracks via MP3 or I could set up a folder in my FTP.  Any interest?

Paul Kaminski

Proprietor, PK Communications CO.

Host, "Radio-Road-Test"

msrpk.com/contact.html

• 49 posts
    November 6, 2013 5:38 AM PST

Updates as of 11/6/13:
    YES!  Swap A Spot is STILL GOING STRONG!  I've been getting emails lately asking if we still are up and going and we are!  We are ALWAYS welcoming NEW members - please contact me at the email addy above to be added!  And best of all...it's FREE!  The SAS now has members in each of the 50 States PLUS...Canada, England, Ireland, Cayman Islands, Australia, Bhutan (South Asia), and more being added each week!  We now have over 310 Clusters!!!!

• 49 posts
    November 6, 2013 5:39 AM PST

SO sorry I missed this message!  We would love to have you!  We do it via email - if you are still interested in joining let me know!

• 49 posts
    February 17, 2014 6:43 AM PST

AN UPDATE:

The Swap A Spot Network currently has over 325 CLUSTERS World-Wide! Including voices from ALL 50 States in the USA, 4 Provinces in Canada, 8 clusters in England, 4 in Australia, as well as voices from Cayman Islands, Nigeria, Ireland, Denmark, Barbados, and Bhutan (South Asia). THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!

• February 25, 2014 9:38 AM PST

Great Idea, except that our little AM station only has one voice for production (and he has a wekend job in Boston at a sports station). Obviously we could use the service but our production guy will kill me if I add to his load.

• 49 posts
    March 7, 2014 5:28 AM PST

If you find you want to join just let me know

• 1 posts
    September 26, 2015 1:51 PM PDT

Hi Jennifer,

Just an email wondering how I could go about joining Swap A Spot. I am in Texas, mainly working in engineering now. Don't use my voice as much as I did, but am always looking for the opportunity. Will also be looking for some help on my end ( I am currently helping to start 2 projects - 1 internet based and one terrestrial.) Thanks!

Dwayne Terry

NTN Broadcast Services 

• 49 posts
    February 8, 2016 8:00 AM PST

UPDATE 2/8/16:
    Yes!  SAS (Swap A Spot) is still going strong with over 350 clusters around the world!  We've even started a secondary list to avoid market conflicts.  I have a new email addy so if anyone else would like to join please let me know...

[email protected]

Thanks so much!